What is Reservoir Tank ?
Engine coolant cavitatation occurs during higher than normal Engine RPM under sports driving.
Cavitation cause unstable cooling system pressure and leads to overheating.
Cavitation may also cause serious damage such as cavitation damage (erosion of cooling system).
Reservoir tank prevents from cavitation to occur and thus avoid problems.
It maintains high radiator efficiency and control cooling system pressure by removing cavitation. As a result it regulates temperature from rising.
CARBING reservoir tank is compact body(75mmx158mm) easy to fit on most vehicles.
There are two types of fitment of the hose for different applications. It is made of A5052 light weight and durable aluminum construction. Anodized coating enhances rust resistant. Kit include Radiator Cap (1.3kg/cm2).
- It is quite dangerous when removing radiator cap when the engine is hot. Radiator fluid and other surrounding parts are hot and radiator is under high pressure thus, hot radiator coolant burst off when open radiator cap in hot condition. Please conduct the installation when the engine is not hot(cooled down).
- After the installation of the radiator cap, please make sure to remove air from the system. When air bubbles are present, it may cause overheating. Please consult professional installer.
- Install in the location where higher than the engine and radiator. Also avoid installing in the location where high temperature is present such as near exhaust manifold or turbo unit.
- Some vehicles are not equipped with blow-by gas return hose. In such case, please plug one of the holes of the tank.
- Installation requires draining radiator coolant and re-filling of new radiator coolant.
|Type||Hose Size||Parts No.||Price||Photo|
|Reservoir Tank/FITTING TYPE||#4x2/#6||220 001 0||JPY 22,000(+tax)|||
|Reservoir Tank/HOSE TYPE||6mm×2/8mm||220 002 0||JPY 20,000(+tax)|||
|GT-R||R35||220 148 0||JPY 47,000(+tax)|||
|M3||E36(E-M3)||220 728 0||discontinued|||
|190E (White iodize)||2.5-16V||220 724 0||discontinued|||
|86||ZN6||220 055 0||JPY 48,000(+tax)|||
|BRZ||ZC6||220 055 0||JPY 48,000(+tax)|||
|A (Rdiator Hose)||30mm||38mm|
- Please check your vehicle hose diameter for the fitment.